Sign in

Advertisement

Welcome, Guest

9 to 5 Millionaire Workshop An Exciting Financial Literacy Program For Professio
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Parties & Events
  • Page:

TOPIC: 9 to 5 Millionaire Workshop An Exciting Financial Literacy Program For Professio

9 to 5 Millionaire Workshop An Exciting Financial Literacy Program For Professio 4 years, 12 months ago #1620

9to5.jpg

9 to 5 Millionaire Workshop
December 8, 2012
Alpa City Suites, Cebu City

“Be Financially Free!”

Limited Seats Only

P4,000 – On or before Nov. 24, 2012
P4,500 – On or before Dec. 5, 2012
P5,000 – Walk-in Registration

To register, please email us at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for the training module and speaker profile. Avail of our P4,000 discount on or before Nov. 24, 2012

What if you want more out of life than to work hard, then at age 65 retire, too tired, too old, too broke – to start living the life of your dreams?

Want to be financially free?
What if all you had was a 9to5 job, working from paycheck to paycheck, and for some reason, you couldn’t go to work starting tomorrow, how long can you sustain your current lifestyle? A week? a month? a year?

What if you have saved a little, invested a little — is it enough to support your desired lifestyle for the years following your retirement?

Is it possible to be financially free?

I did it, and so can you!

Years ago, I was working from paycheck to paycheck, and had many bills to pay. I tried investing in the stock market and other business ventures. It didn’t work out and I lost my hard earned money!

I loved my 9to5 job, and I wanted to get wealthy at the same time…so how do I get from a 9to5 job to millionaire freedom? At that moment, I became the 9to5 Millionaire.

I started a journey of learning, countless books, seminars, mentoring, actual application, trial and error, and I developed

The 4 Cornerstones to Millionaire Freedom:

The 9 to 5 Millionaire Roadmap: To map where you are financially to where you want to be.

The 9 to 5 Millionaire Mindmap: To align your values, beliefs and action.

The 9 to 5 Millionaire Virtual Business Owner: Profit from leading companies thru stocks, bonds, funds and other paper assets.

The 9 to 5 Millionaire Weekend Property Investor: Weekend Investing in Real Estate to generate passive income.

After practicing these 4 Cornerstones, the day came when I didn’t need to work anymore. I graduated from a 9 to 5 job to financial freedom.

It was time to pay it forward: “Give a man fish, feed him for a day, Teach a man how to fish, he can feed himself for a lifetime.”

That’s why I created The 9 to 5 Millionaire Book and Workshop – to share my story so other people can learn how to do it, too.

In just a day, from 9 am to 5 pm, you go through the 4 Cornerstones and end the day with your very own Millionaire Roadmap!

9 to 5 Millionaire WORKSHOP WHOLE DAY on Dec 8,2012 Cebu City

millionaire.jpg

Feedback on The 9 to 5 Millionaire Workshop:

Vince Ortiz, AVO Enterprise:
“I appreciate the flow of the topics and how it made me realize a great deal as to where I am financially, and the scenarios and options given with regard to real estate investments. Worth the flight I made from the province to attend this seminar. Thank you for the wonderful insight that really helped me review my roadmap, mind map and my future goals not just for making wealth but also for being able to share my learnings.“

Dulce Calija, wife, mom, new 9to5 Millionaire, Laoag City:“This program has strengthened my belief that it is very possible for an ordinary 9to5 employee like me to become a MILLIONAIRE and be TRULY FINANCIALLY FREE. With the Roadmap that we did during the workshop, I firmly believe that nothing can stop me from reaching my DESIRED DESTINATION! Thank you Ms. Leila for touching my life!”

Grace Roldan, Associate Professor De La Salle University, Author of “Firewalk” “Had wonderful “aha’s” in your workshop! I’m glad I came. From computing to get solid figures and targets, becoming aware of mindset change to awareness of getting a better deal and negotiating in real estate. The integration makes the participant’s action plan more concrete. Fantastic, Leila!“

Fatima Cangas, new 9to5 Millionaire: “The Roadmap is very detailed. The Mindmap discussion opens my mind to some beliefs that are false. On real estate, I learned a lot about loans and bank-shopping. Leila is a great speaker! Very passionate to share knowledge and experiences, very engaging. She involved the audience to participate in the discussion.“

Emmanuel Duka, Phil. Belt: “Roadmap is very informative model to follow, very original. The mind map really serves as a wake up call to my inner beliefs to change some of these. In real estate, its more knowledge I learned compared to other seminars I attended. Very practical. The speaker is very knowledgeable on her topics and based her lectures on her real life examples. Very practical and simple.“

John Imperial, Pros-Apac:
“I like the mindmap stresses a lot about changing our own reality, about really being truthful. I like in the real estate section that there are a lot of examples especially spotting good and better deals. The roadmap summary was excellent and properly built up with a good foundation. The speaker is very generous with info, very patient and very inspiring.“

Celine Yap, new 9to5 Millionaire: “On paper assets, I like the practical advice on how to invest and the guide questions to ask one self prior to investing. I like the real life experiences, the practical advice/guide/tips. The speaker is very open, narrates own experiences and has good rapport with the audience.“

Francisco Castro Jr., Tensaiken Consulting: “I like the planning worksheet and Leila’s “words of wisdom”. On the mindmap, I like the challenging current beliefs and convictions. The speaker has clarity of delivery, mastery of materials/topics and a very amiable personality.“

Sherwin Lazaro, EEI: “My top 3 things that I liked were the mindsetting, roadmap and real estate topics. Speaker is energetic and very knowledgeable. You are a blessing Ms. Leila, I’ve learned so much. God bless you!“

Book Reviews:

Ardy Roberto, CEO Salt & Light Ventures and bestselling author of 7 books, including Ang Pera na Hindi Bitin (Money That’s Never Short): “Leila Hernandez’ 9 to 5 Millionaire will surely be an eye-opener for those who think that financial freedom is beyond the reach of the employed. I am hoping and praying that this will start a mind-set revolution for the “cubicled.” Read this book and take the steps to heart. Share this book to others and they will love you!“

Kenneth Yang, President and CEO, McDonald’s Philippines “The 9 to 5 Millionaire contains great ideas. Like using a roadmap: its practical for people to follow — step by step. All of us want to get somewhere whether it is a real destination or a state of being. But we almost always only take the time to plan our trip or roadmap when we are travelling from one place to another. We don’t usually take the time to do so when we want to change our state of being like examples: from sad to happy, from sick to healthy, from poor to rich. This book is practical advice for everyone. I would like my kids to read it, too.“

Heinz Bulos, Editor-in-Chief of MoneySense and President of Learning Curve “The 9 to 5 Millionaire has a powerful message: You don’t have to quit your job to achieve financial freedom! Unlike other authors on wealth-building who tell you that the only way to get rich is to resign from your job and become an entrepreneur or full-time investor, Leila Hernandez doesn’t apologize for being employed. Instead, she sets herself up as an example of using one’s job as a steady and growing source of capital for investment purposes. It gives employees (and even entrepreneurs) a proven template in turning active income through one’s job to passive income through paper assets and real estate investments.

I would recommend this book not just for employees–at all levels– who are struggling with their finances and living from paycheck to paycheck but also the self-employed and business owners who may not be stuck at a 9 to 5 job but are nevertheless stuck in a financial rut.”

SPEAKER PROFILE

About the original 9 to 5 Millionaire:

Leila.jpg

Leila Hernandez graduated cum laude from UP Diliman with a Bachelor of Science double degree in Business Administration and Accountancy, passed the CPA board but started a career in marketing. Henceforth, she worked in several industries and major companies, from Procter and Gamble (consumer goods), Universal Rightfield DMCI (real estate), Globe (telecommunications) to McDonalds (food retail), where she was responsible for McDonald’s Asia Pacific Product Development and Strategy for 37 countries. She worked across different countries and cultures, holding both local and regional leadership positions. While turning around brands and businesses, she built personal assets to become financially free. In 2009, after years of being based in Singapore and Hong Kong, she came home to retire and create a personal legacy by sharing life changing knowledge and skills to our countrymen, inspired by the saying “Give a man fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man how to fish and he can feed himself for a lifetime.”
Attachments:
Last Edit: 4 years, 12 months ago by anabel_elijah.

• Page:

Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Translate

Advertisement

Banner

Who's Online

We have 535 guests online