Advertisement

Welcome, Guest

foxyskin selling authentic glutathione injectables
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Lifestyle
  • Page:

TOPIC: foxyskin selling authentic glutathione injectables

foxyskin selling authentic glutathione injectables 7 years, 2 months ago #228

Foxyskin offers you just about anything that you NEED or WANT physically, and it's just a click away!

Well, first and foremost (just to have a bit of introduction here),

FOXYSKIN is a supplier of premium quality beauty products on-line...Our main goal is simply to provide products that adds beauty to men and women regardless of age and lifestyle...For 4 years of selling from 2005 up to present, we are happy to give exceptional care to our customers and eventually create friendship and trust, which I believe is IMPORTANT and a MUST! !

OUR CUSTOMERS:
Mostly doctors, nurses and med reps of different areas in the Philippines..
We also have patron retailers and wholesalers from Luzon to Mindanao...
A number of regular end users who regularly get their product from us for their beauty and health needs =)

IMPORTANT:
For every purchase made, allowable days of return is only 3 days from the date of delivery...( item delivered is damaged, wrong item delivered )

ALL INJECTABLES ARE SOLD AS A SET! Meaning, that includes the 10 vials + 10 vit.C (generic) + 10 5ml sterile water + 10 5cc syringes + 10 butterfly needles.

For any questions, feel free to PM me or text me: 09176157407 for faster transaction.

foxy skin account click here!
  • jangska
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 7 years, 2 months ago by jangska.

Re: foxyskin selling authentic glutathione injectables 7 years, 2 months ago #248

bumping upppp...
  • jangska
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: foxyskin selling authentic glutathione injectables 7 years, 1 month ago #354

up.. up.. up..
  • jangska
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:

Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Translate

Advertisement

Banner

Who's Online

We have 504 guests online