Welcome, Guest

Fight corruption understand know your rights
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
General Discussions
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fight corruption understand know your rights

Fight corruption understand know your rights 5 years, 9 months ago #1264

www.landbank.com/assets/downloads/9485.pdf

We get what we deserve? You don't need to allow that to happen to you, you can get what you want? That means, if we allow things to happen as they are in the Philippine Government then there is no need to complain about how we are treated.

There are laws to protect us, use this law and get what you want not the kind of services you are given. Please read carefully and let's get moving. Because if we always do what we always did we will always get what we always got.

As Rizal said, the "pen is mightier than the sword", we dare tell him now, our "laptop is mightier than the atomic bomb". We can reach the four corners of the world in just one "click-send" of the button.

We are the Government - and if our Government is Lousy it is because we are Lousy - It is enough for evil to exist and prevail if "Good men do nothing",
  • esoylegaspi
  • Senior Boarder

Your future is in your hands - fingers 5 years, 9 months ago #1277

lhorenzoo;12054911 wrote:
am an ofw myself here. wa jud ni mahimo ang mga ahensya sa atong gobyerno lagi.. discourage kaayo ko ani nila. im planning
to put up my small business in the near future and i doubt the Govt.can help us fellow ofw's...hnay-hinay na lang ta og kamang
sa atong paningkamot ani and not expect any help and assistance from our govt..

Dear OFW's,
Your frustration is mine as well. Because I hinged my hopes on the government program I am now bleeding financially.

However, our greatest obstacle is our system. The ideas-of the president/adviser are there it is the people who run and implement the system. To me, there are two ways we can approach this:
a. Either we live it to the hands of these people and stay the way we are, as is; (mostly complains and complains) or,

b. Unite and organize and take charge of our future. Unite OFW's their relatives and friends. If we can get through this, we can get through every government agency. We do not wish to take down the people running our government or our government. We are the government, what we want to achieve is efficient and productive ways of doing things. The Philippines is a very very very wealthy country in terms of resources. There is more than enough wealth for everyone, we just need to make sure that these resources are properly distributed in terms of wealth, resources and information(education).

If we are to progress and improve, we have to change the way we do things, we have seen what other countries have done, it is no rocket science, Singapore, we can achieve much better if we only unite and organize. We are the government and if we are lousy our government will be lousy. There in front of each one of you is the most powerful tool to effect the improvements and changes we want and expect.

There are millions brillant minds out there, waiting to be harnessed and focused into one concentrated light, when focused like a laser beam can cut through all the levels of government bureaucracy to ensure that wealth of our beloved country is distributed and reaches to the poorest of the poor. Can, can, can be done.
  • esoylegaspi
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Fight corruption understand know your rights 5 years, 9 months ago #1309

For evil to prevail and exist, it is enough that good men do nothing. However, if we know how to work smart, just by doing "nothing but knowing how" we can change our system, we can have the kind of Government that we want to have. Do you want to be the BOSS of PNoy or just take whatever the Government gives to you? Do you want to have a chance to be in control and be the BOSS or just keep on taking what ever (TIHS) is given to you? That only you can decide.

www.facebook.com/philippine.aquaponics
www.facebook.com/groups/philippineaquaponics
  • esoylegaspi
  • Senior Boarder
  • Page:

Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Translate

Advertisement

Banner

Who's Online

We have 954 guests online