(1 viewing) (1) Guest
General Discussions
  • Page:

TOPIC: OFW re-integration program of OWWA - up to 2 M php

OFW re-integration program of OWWA - up to 2 M php 5 years, 10 months ago #1255

Has any OFW ever claimed a loan from OWWA ? Share your experience
  • esoylegaspi
  • Senior Boarder

Re: OFW re-integration program of OWWA - up to 2 M php 5 years, 9 months ago #1279

lhorenzoo;12054911 wrote:
am an ofw myself here. wa jud ni mahimo ang mga ahensya sa atong gobyerno lagi.. discourage kaayo ko ani nila. im planning
to put up my small business in the near future and i doubt the Govt.can help us fellow ofw's...hnay-hinay na lang ta og kamang
sa atong paningkamot ani and not expect any help and assistance from our govt..

Dear OFW's,
Your frustration is mine as well. Because I hinged my hopes on the government program I am now bleeding financially.

However, our greatest obstacle is our system. The ideas-of the president/adviser are there it is the people who run and implement the system. To me, there are two ways we can approach this:
a. Either we live it to the hands of these people and stay the way we are, as is; (mostly complains and complains) or,

b. Unite and organize and take charge of our future. Unite OFW's their relatives and friends. If we can get through this, we can get through every government agency. We do not wish to take down the people running our government or our government. We are the government, what we want to achieve is efficient and productive ways of doing things. The Philippines is a very very very wealthy country in terms of resources. There is more than enough wealth for everyone, we just need to make sure that these resources are properly distributed in terms of wealth, resources and information(education).

If we are to progress and improve, we have to change the way we do things, we have seen what other countries have done, it is no rocket science, Singapore, we can achieve much better if we only unite and organize. We are the government and if we are lousy our government will be lousy. There in front of each one of you is the most powerful tool to effect the improvements and changes we want and expect.

There are millions brillant minds out there, waiting to be harnessed and focused into one concentrated light, when focused like a laser beam can cut through all the levels of government bureaucracy to ensure that wealth of our beloved country is distributed and reaches to the poorest of the poor. Can, can, can be done.
  • esoylegaspi
  • Senior Boarder

Re: OFW re-integration program of OWWA - up to 2 M php 5 years, 8 months ago #1306

As an ex-OFW from Singapore, gave me a taste and experience of what life could be and believe should be in a decent country. Does it really need so much work-effort to change our one and only beloved country (The Philippines)? A country we could all be proud of? With the tools we have in front of us and the bright minds that we export to other countries, we could have a country far far far better than what we have right now. We just need to unite and organize because we believe we can make this country a better place than Singapore. There is no need for greed, hunger or violence to prevail in our country because we can have much more fun in our country. Now is the time for the best and brightest to take the lead-knowledge is power. Get involved.

www.facebook.com/philippine.aquaponics
www.facebook.com/groups/philippineaquaponics
  • esoylegaspi
  • Senior Boarder
  • Page:

Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Translate

Advertisement

Banner

Who's Online

We have 415 guests online