Advertisement

Welcome, Guest

killing can­cer cells the nat­ural way
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Fitness & Health
  • Page:

TOPIC: killing can­cer cells the nat­ural way

killing can­cer cells the nat­ural way 5 years, 11 months ago #1104

Guya­bano, The Sour­sop Fruit has can­cer cur­ing abil­i­ties. The Sour Sop or the fruit from the gravi­ola tree is a mirac­u­lous nat­ural can­cer cell killer 10,000 times stronger than Chemo. The taste is not bad after all. It’s com­pletely nat­ural and def­i­nitely has no side effects..

Guya­bano is a tree called gravi­ola in Brazil , gua­n­a­bana in Span­ish and has the unin­spir­ing name “sour­sop” in English.

The fruit is very large and the subacid sweet white pulp is eaten out of hand or, more com­monly, used to make fruit drinks, sher­bets and such.

The prin­ci­pal inter­est in this plant is because of its strong anti-cancer effects. This plant is a proven can­cer rem­edy for can­cers of all types. Besides being a can­cer rem­edy, gravi­ola is a broad spec­trum antimi­cro­bial agent for both bac­te­r­ial and fun­gal infec­tions, is effec­tive against inter­nal par­a­sites and worms, low­ers high blood pres­sure and is used for depres­sion, stress and ner­vous disorders.

Research shows that with extracts from this mirac­u­lous tree it now may be pos­si­ble to:

* Attack can­cer safely and effec­tively with an all-natural ther­apy that does not cause extreme nau­sea, weight loss and hair loss
* Pro­tect your immune sys­tem and avoid deadly infec­tions
* Feel stronger and health­ier through­out the course of the treat­ment
* Boost your energy and improve your out­look on life
* Effec­tively tar­get and kill malig­nant cells in 12 types of can­cer, includ­ing colon, breast, prostate, lung and pan­cre­atic can­cer..
* The tree com­pounds proved to be up to 10,000 times stronger in slow­ing the growth of can­cer cells than Adri­amycin, a com­monly used chemother­a­peu­tic drug!
* What’s more, unlike chemother­apy, the com­pound extracted from the Gravi­ola tree selec­tively hunts down and kills only can­cer cells.

guanabana2 Cebu Computer & SEO Forum Cebus Prime IT Hubmouse Cebu Computer & SEO Forum Cebus Prime IT Hub

Var­i­ous parts of the Gravi­ola tree–including the bark, leaves, roots, fruit and fruit-seeds–have been used for cen­turies by med­i­cine men and native Indi­ans in South Amer­ica to treat heart dis­ease, asthma, liver prob­lems and arthritis.

Going on very lit­tle doc­u­mented sci­en­tific evi­dence, the com­pany poured money and resources into test­ing the tree’s anti-cancerous properties–and were shocked by the results. Gravi­ola proved itself to be a cancer-killing dynamo.

The National Can­cer Insti­tute per­formed the first sci­en­tific research in 1976.

The results showed that Graviola’s “leaves and stems were found effec­tive in attack­ing and destroy­ing malig­nant cells.” Inex­plic­a­bly, the results were pub­lished in an inter­nal report and never released to the pub­lic. Since 1976, Gravi­ola has proven to be an immensely potent can­cer killer in 20 inde­pen­dent lab­o­ra­tory tests, but as of now, no double-blind clin­i­cal trials.

A study pub­lished in the Jour­nal of Nat­ural Prod­ucts, fol­low­ing a recent study con­ducted at Catholic Uni­ver­sity of South Korea stated that one chem­i­cal in Gravi­ola was found to selec­tively kill colon can­cer cells at “10,000 times the potency of (the com­monly used chemother­apy drug) Adriamycin…”

The most sig­nif­i­cant part of the Catholic Uni­ver­sity of South Korea report is that Gravi­ola was shown to selec­tively tar­get the can­cer cells, leav­ing healthy cells untouched.

Unlike chemother­apy, which indis­crim­i­nately tar­gets all actively repro­duc­ing cells (such as stom­ach and hair cells), caus­ing the often dev­as­tat­ing side effects of nau­sea and hair loss in can­cer patients.

A study at Pur­due Uni­ver­sity recently found that leaves from the Gravi­ola tree killed can­cer cells among six human cell lines and were espe­cially effec­tive against prostate, pan­cre­atic and lung cancers.

Note By Tom Coghill. This research looks good but can­cer is never that easy to heal. It would be great to put this to the test. The juice would have to be fresh. The seeds have to be removed before blend­ing or juicing.
  • Process0r637
  • Senior Boarder

• Page:

Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Translate

Advertisement

Banner

Who's Online

We have 507 guests online