Advertisement

Welcome, Guest

Home based business - healthy food production
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Business, Finance & Economics Discussions
  • Page:

TOPIC: Home based business - healthy food production

Home based business - healthy food production 6 years, 4 months ago #983

If you are presently employed and living on a good income, this is one good reason not to be complacent but to look for opportunities you can start small while you are employed without big outlay. Start small, learn the skills set and create expertise and expand. Not all the times it is good weather and economic impact bring lots of surprises. Now is the best time to prepare for the rainy days.

Healthy and beautiful living begins with the food we eat. No amount of exercise can correct the toxins we induce in our body unless we take in healthy food. Healthy food can be expensive - but you can learn to start your own backyard food production growing fish and vegetables for as small as 2 square meters.

Standard Philippine production pond is 5 fishes per sq.m. US RAS ( Recirculating Aquaculture System) can produce 100's or more per sq.m. right in your own backyard. Plus the bonus of the vegetables, like kangkong, lettuce, tomatoes, eggplant, etc., No chemicals, no fertilizers, pesticides, the fish feeds the plant and the plant feeds the fish...

Modular and expandable, as you grow your knowledge you can add more modules and expand capacity - start sharing or selling your produce live fish and fresh vegetables without leaving your house. Ideal for houswives or retirees or handicaps(except blind). Email me This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it if you are serious to get started.
Attachments:
  • esoylegaspi
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years, 4 months ago by esoylegaspi.

Re: Home based business - healthy food production 6 years, 4 months ago #999

You can't go wrong with healthy food especially if you are the one producing your food. Your don't have to worry what is in it, and what kind of chemicals were introduced.

Nevertheless, going to foods, the shape and color of the fruit has an impact on our health. For example the apple is good for the heart. The banana is good for our reproductive system, the almond is good for the eyes, the grapes is good for the lungs, etc., Surprisingly the color of the fruit has also a compatibility to each one depending on blood, for me a blood type "O", I have to go for black/dark red grapes - other color of grapes is not for me. Apples, I can't have the green apples, but dark red or red apples. Onions - not the yellow ones but purple ones same with garlic, - purple which is hard to find.

Brocolli for iron deficiency, apples to lower cholesterol, avocado for healthy complexion, onions for circulatory problem, asparagus for the liver, radish for the gall bladder, pineapple, helps digestion, celery clam the nerves, kiwi rich in vitamin E, for skin and hear, these are technologies of the ancient past and I believe are still valid for now.

Once again, this is luxury to what we can normally afford and have to find a way to grow this even for just family consumption.
  • esoylegaspi
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Home based business - healthy food production 6 years, 4 months ago #1011

The kitchen is a storehouse of medicines - garlic, ginger, onion, herbs and spices, and my most effective choice - apple cider vinegar(there are many cures for this very potent natural God given food). I believe that we were already provided by God all what we need to be happy and live in the planet earth.

It pains me to sign-off on collaterals of our people working in the factory because they have no money to pay as DP or guarantee for the hospital to get decent medication or care- and myself-not of really good health as I had been sickly as well, thus for a few personal friends I had to search for cheap solutions for their ailments - such as a simple tooth ache - can be helped by gurgling salt water- or inserting a small piece of "garlic" in the hole of the tooth. By the way this is no substitute to "Professional Medical Care" - my solutions are cheap solutions - for those who really cannot afford.

For Garlic and Apple Cider Vinegar(you can buy this at the imported sections- supermarkets)
you can use this for:
1. Colon Cancer, the national cancer institute among othe respected medical institutions, hs found that garlic fights cancer of the colon. University of Texas researchers recommend daily consumption in their booklet, 50 fastt facts to reduce your risk of cancer. You can obtain the booklet by calling the NCI Cancer Information Service at 1-800-4-CANCER, ( I lifted this from a magazines many many years ago.)
2. Asthma, Doctors recommend one or two cloves or garlic with a teaspoonful of apple cider vinegar and honey each morning to reduce the frquency and severity of asthma attacks.
3. stomach upset, take two teaspoons of ACV in one cup of water to relieve nausea.
4. Breast Cancer - researchers found that a diet consisting of just two cloves of garlic a day delayed the growth of breast cancer and reduced the number of tumors in laboratory animals. ( Obviously it will also reduce your friends - it really stinks when you sweat - office mates will protest- I've tried it...)
96 many more next time to type...It might be that there will be lots of howl and protest as this has impact on the revenue of others...that's why this information is suppressed as much as possible. Simple God given solutions...
  • esoylegaspi
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Home based business - healthy food production 5 years, 11 months ago #1161

Produce your own healthy, organic, fresh, pesticide free, soiless fish and vegetables - herbs/spices
A. Learn Aquaponics –
Creative and Innovative Solutions from Poverty Alleviation to Healthy Lifestyle

At Mactan Aquaponics Philippines – we can make the difference towards better living and poverty alleviation – through innovative, creative and engineered solutions.
Teach people how to (produce) fish rather than giving fish.
We trade not only goods, products and services but also knowledge-knowhow, we work with what you have overcome space constraints – if you have a place you live on, then you can start doing it.

B. Why Aquaponics? Because Aquaponics is:
1. Sustainable, Food production that is - self-reproduction-sustaining micro-eco-system, creating micro-climate then looking forward to the future we advance towards total urban farming integration – Decentralization of food production, producing right where the end user is.
2. Renewable, Food production that is, recycling of waste water, waste of the fish, waste of the plants, nothing goes to waste but is renewed – almost zero waste – totally doable and recoverable
3. Green, Food production that is cost and energy efficient approach available– environmentally friendly processes, Can be linked up with Renewable Energy Sources-Solar, Mini-hydro, (River and streams -, Natural Hydro), Wind and Wave

4. Plus possibilities to explore:
We know what we have and don’t have – we help you to overcome limitations/obstacles, or work-around-solutions – the challenges for start up is enormous, nevertheless, we have
a. Customized or Standardized Systems and Options Available-working with what you have and your budget
b. Horizontal Integration is possible, - decentralized fish and vegetable production-scale able, modular expandable, learn and grow
c. Optimized efficiency and productivity
d. Healthy Organic – Food (Vegetable and Fish) and Job Security at your home
e. Working towards a clean, happy and healthy community
f. Natural solutions for the natural world 100% organic, beat the heat, create a natural shield and absorb energy from the sun – natural air-conditioning – oxygenate your surrounding
g. We are a gifted country, full of natural resources – longest coastlines, land full of river, and lakes with plentiful of natural wonders, let us use all these blessings provided to us by the Divine-Supreme Architect and turn it back into a productive, loving, sharing environment. Where hunger and poverty does not exist because there is so much of everyone and everyone can have. We can work with nature and not against nature for the benefit of all.
h. Upgrade existing pond facilities, to increase efficiency and productivity.
i. Ideal for housewives, retirees and handicaps. Institutions-, schools for educational propagation, Barangay Centers, Correctional Facilities, Military Camps, Unused lots and land, government idle land and facilities.

j. Government Entities - environment – planning for flood prevention and mitigation, prevention of silting of rivers and lakes. Eco-tourism – clean, green and sustainable.
  • esoylegaspi
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Home based business - healthy food production 5 years, 11 months ago #1210

For many healthy food can be expensive - and to get the best from these healthy foods, it has to be fresh - the work-around solution is DIY - Do It Yourself - produce it in your own backyard, - it can transform into an enjoyable family get together as your production grows...a truly sustainable, self producing-reproducing system in your backyard. Get together with your family and start producing your own organic - soilless, herbicide free, fungicide free, pesticide free, insecticide free, chemical free - spices and herbs-cholesterol free and share them with your neighbors. Get started this Christmas...
  • esoylegaspi
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Home based business - healthy food production 5 years, 11 months ago #1218

Aquaponics - food production that is, Renewable(keep on reproducing itself), Recycle(plastics bottles), Reuse(what was recycled) and Sustainable(maintain the production) - nothing goes to waste - right in your own backyard
  • esoylegaspi
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Home based business - healthy food production 5 years, 11 months ago #1232

Aquaponics is modular, plug & playl, expandable, grow as you learn and learn as you grow, - organic - no digging, no fertilizer, no soil..clean and green.
  • esoylegaspi
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Home based business - healthy food production 5 years, 10 months ago #1240

Now is the best time to learn - you still have your jobs...don't wait and postpone, Aquaponics - start small and learn as you grow, and grow as you learn - Experience is the Best Teacher. There is just so much to be discovered or uncovered
  • esoylegaspi
  • Senior Boarder

Work Smart - Home based business - 5 years, 9 months ago #1303

Working smart is often not easy from the start, especially when you are new and "many things" to learn, however, once you get to practice it, you will know that what you learned will be worth all the time, money and effort you put it. Efficiency and Productivity with Technology.

Aquaponics is like the word-processor of the PC, while traditional fishing-aquaculture-agriculture is the typewriter. Today, anyone given the typewriter for free will not even accept it, knowing what it can do. This is like the "slide-rule"(during my time) and the "calculator".

From the PC, the value, efficiency and quality of what your produce is far superior than the typewriter. What more if you are able to manipulate the variables/parameters of Aquaponics. Being able to produce your own healthy, organic, nutritious, clean, green fresh quality fish and vegetables-plants-herbs is far superior that what you can purchase(typewriter).

Only your imagination is the limit and the results are exciting- also be frustrating(as you move up the learning curve).
www.facebook.com/philippine.aquaponics
www.facebook.com/groups/philippineaquaponics
  • esoylegaspi
  • Senior Boarder
  • Page:

Time to create page: 0.56 seconds

Translate

Advertisement

Banner

Who's Online

We have 347 guests and 2 members online